Recently we have discussed how digital marketing and content marketing is important in our previous blogs Reasons to Opt for Digital Marketing as startups – you can thank us later. But now we will talk about the main factor which drives everyone i.e. Money. In this post, we will see how you can make money from your own blog. Yes! You heard that right! It is really possible to make enough money if you do part-time blogging.
First of all, you need to understand what a blog is and how to establish it in the audience so that you can get your target audience and which eventually will bring readership and most importantly MONEY. When starting your blog please place money as a secondary thing! Your primary task should be to target the audience which will bring traffic to your blog which later in time will fetch you money by different means.
Follow these steps to establish your blog:
- Create your blog.
- Give it a name which will make it a brand.
- Identify your audience and keep a stern watch where they spend their time.
- See what type of blogs they are reading. List top 4.
- Keep a watch in which forums they are participating. List top 4.
- Are they having any engagement on social networking sites? Try to find top 4.
- Which groups have they joined and to whom they are following? Find top 4. And lastly, join a mastermind group.
- Promote Your Blog build PR through social networking sites and friends.
You won’t realize the importance of promoting blog but it really essential to get target audience. As no matter how good your blog is or how excellent your content is, it is a waste without any reader to read it. So spend the time to promote your blog through friends and social networking sites and if your friends will share your target audience will increase.
- Build tactics so that you can bring back your maiden audience.
- Try your best to build a strong and healthy relationship with your audience.
Trust me Money Making is the easiest thing once you have established your blog!
When you have invested the exertion of making extraordinary blog content and advancing your blog, profiting from your blog is really the simple part. There are a few ways from which you can gain profit by blogging, from offering your own particular items or administrations, to getting paid to compose audits of items on your blog. Be that as it may, the most straightforward approach to have profited from your blog is to offer publicizing space. When you have a well-known blog, publicists will trail you for the chance to promote their products. Hence every time users click on the ads you will be getting paid. You will be having your income from per click. Of course, you will be getting money through your readership as well which will double the amount of income.
What are the factors which decide your income?
- The number of visitors you have on your blog
- The number of clicks on the ads.
- What is the visibility of the ads?
- And lastly what you are blogging and on which topic!
In case you’re not kidding about blogging and do all that it takes to make it an effective one you will eventually end up making enough money even if you do it part-time.
Also Read-: How to Earn Money through Freelancer